.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 15, 2005

 

first micro test

I had the first exam in my microbiology class last night. I honestly think I overstudied for it - I was so nervous that I tried to memorize lots of little details. I actually would have done better if I'd stuck to thoroughly memorizing the higher-level stuff. Oh well, now I know. And I don't think I did too badly.

My weight loss has been stuck for the last four days. However, it's stuck at 11.5 pounds below my starting weight so I can't complain too much.

Oh yeah, Week 5: we can eat all kinds of fruits now. We're supposed to be cautious with bananas and cherries because they are high-glycemic, but they are not forbidden.

My dear sweet husband went to the grocery store last night and came home loaded down with millions of kinds of fruit, yogurt, sparkling water, and boneless skinless chicken breasts. What a guy.

Comments:
Hey, I hope you aced it. And congratulations on the weight loss!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?