.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

 

super duper extreme weight loss plan week 2

Okay, I just realized that I didn't write about week 2 at all. Now that it's finished, I'll summarize.

Remember week one? Week two was just like that except with 4 servings of vegetables spread over lunch and dinner. The veggies that are not allowed are: vegetable juice, corn, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and winter squash, due to their high glycemic index. A serving size is HALF A CUP. That is not a lot of, say, asparagus. It does seem like kind of a lot of peas, though. And, if you're a salad green, your serving size is one cup. Of course, I don't have enough calories to spare to actually eat salad dressing, but my goodness I missed salad.

During week one I lost 3 1/2 pounds. During week two I lost 2 1/2 pounds. This does seem to be working.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?