.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 14, 2005

 

study

I did nothing but study for my Physiology class this weekend. I wrote my last case study paper, did a lab report, completed a take-home quiz, and made a batch of flashcards to study for Wednesday's final exam. I still need to make another batch of flashcards tonight, so I can go flipflipflip for the next two days.

We weren't supposed to start the Super Duper Extreme Weight Loss Program until Wednesday, but R* decided it would be a good idea to get a jump start on it starting today. So for the next couple days, we're having Slimfast blended with blueberries for breakfast, another Slimfast for a snack, salad for lunch, another snack, and one more shake with berries for dinner along with a half a chicken breast each. No coffee. The no-coffee part might kill me!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?