.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 28, 2005

 

fed up

I know it's not politic to gripe about work on one's blog, so I won't. But just so you can get a glimpse inside my head, know that I have HAD IT UP TO HERE with some of my coworkers. The day when I can announce that I've been accepted to nursing school and give my notice will be a glad day indeed.

As for school, my grade for Physiology was reported as a 3.8. I was crushed when I first read it, then I got mad, because I was sure I didn't do that badly on the final! I had a solid 4.0 going into the final exam. So I did a bunch of math, determined that unless I completely bombed the final, something was wrong, and fired off an email to my professor. Turns out I was right, she's missing two of my papers in her records, and I got 102% on my final exam. So there! I'm dropping my papers in the mail to her tomorrow and she will adjust my grade.

Comments:
You go girl! Get every last point you're entitled to! :D

I've had jobs like that too, where I couldn't WAIT to leave.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?