.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

 

1 week check in

We've been doing the new diet/exercise thing for one week tomorrow. We've stuck to it fairly well, except for over the weekend when we went out with the visiting in-laws. It's hard, although oddly enough, I don't feel exceptionally hungry. I feel less hungry doing this than I did when I was doing Weight Watchers, for example. I'm assuming that is due to a combination of fiber and protein.

So, to review, each day I am supposed to have:
-4 protein shakes, with berries (and fiber & peanut butter at breakfast)
-10 oz. lean protein, with 1 serving fat if very lean
-4 fish oil capsules, 2 calcium tablets, 2 multivitamin tablets

I've worked out 5 days in the last 7. I'm thinking about getting a heart monitor to see if I'm really working as hard as I should be. R* has one that broadcasts to a watch - I'm hoping to borrow the watch part and just buy the monitor part. At the gym where R* works out, he can just wear the monitor and the cardio machines pick up his signal!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?