.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

 

drifting

I haven't been updating because my thoughts are so disjointed.

I made homemade instant oatmeal over the weekend and now wonder why I ever ate that stupid Quaker crap.

Rye bread is still a challenge.

My class was cancelled last night and now I'm afraid we won't cover all the material before the end of the quarter and I'll be ignorant about something important.

I'm afraid that I won't be able to register in the class I want next quarter. (Microbiology - my lab partner C* from my anatomy class is going to take it with me!)

I really want to work in my garden but I never have enough time.

We're going to Portland for a couple of days and I have no idea what we're going to do there. At least I get some time off from work.

I've been really cranky and blue lately for no good reason. I thought perhaps it was tied to exercising but now I'm not sure.

R* goes to the big informational meeting about the Super Duper Weight Loss Program tonight. I hope when he comes home, he'll have a bunch of information I can absorb about how it's going to work, and how I'll be able to fit into it without the team of experts that he'll have available.

Comments:
Hang in there. It's February. Nuf said.

And, by the way, WWatchers does work. I'm not doing it at the moment but it was the only thing that worked for me. I learned food discipline and coping strategies there.

I'm currently lifting weights and doing calenstentics. haven't lost an ounce, but I have lost inches. Guess that's good.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?