.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 07, 2005

 

are you bored yet?

As if I haven't written enough excrutiatingly boring stuff about perfume, here's some more.

My friend L* and I went to Nordstrom's on Friday and I bought my very own full-size bottle of Chanel Coco. (Why I love L*: not only did she guide me directly to the shelf I wanted in the melee of the perfume department just before Valentine's Day, later on that afternoon she told me she was reading an email from StarWars.com. How cool is that?) I'd totally forgotten that you get free samples when you buy perfume from a real store - I ended up with Cefiro (Floris) which is a unisex fragrance that is very green and nice, plus Stella (Stella McCartney) and Boucheron. I haven't opened the latter two yet.

Now I have all these minis and samples that I got on eBay that I want to unload... but what a hassle to pack them all up and sell them. I wonder if I could Freecycle the whole lot of 'em?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?