.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

 

various

I haven't written anything of substance in quite a while - I am so scatterbrained!

SCHOOL:
I started my new class, Physiology, last night. I think it's going to be less stressful than Anatomy was - not because the material is any easier, but because the professor is much more organized. Also, the way the class is structured makes more sense to me. Mondays and Wednesdays there is a lecture from 6:00 to 7:20. Then on Mondays, we have a smaller seminar group from 7:30 to 8:20, where we'll be able to ask questions, get additional lecture info, and basically interact more closely with the professor. Then on Wednesdays there's a lab session from 7:30 to 9:20... although there's no actual wet lab. It's all virtual stuff from a CD-ROM. I think I will rock this class.

SOUP & SALAD:
I've been cooking up a storm since we got back from Oregon. Menus have included:



EXERCISE:
I worked out precisely once during my vacation. I used the Gazelle in the garage, which felt like I was working hard, so I was all proud of myself... but my calves were so sore for 3 days afterwards that I walked like Frankenstein! Now that I'm back at work (which is close to the gym), I intend to hit the gym every day. I went yesterday and did 15 minutes on the treadmill (walking/jogging) and 15 minutes on the stationary bike. I'm planning on going today and doing some weights.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?