.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 21, 2005

 

updates, briefly

-How much do I love the Therapy massage bar from Lush? Very, very much.

-I actually honest-to-goodness worked out at the gym three times this week. My workout buddy M* made me go today - I was all ready to skip out on it - and I'm grateful.

-I finally got some prezzies ordered for my friend E* in Indiana. E*, if you're reading this, watch your mailbox! :) She spoils me rotten with gifts at every birthday and Christmas, and I feel like I never adequately return the favor.

-Soups recently have included:
*Italian Green, Red, and White Soup (a mock chicken stock with spinach, tomatoes, and vermicelli)
*Black Bean & Chipotle Soup with Florida Salad & Ginger Dressing
*Chicken Tortilla soup that I'd stashed in the freezer for emergencies, such as coming home late from class
*Wonton Soup with a green salad with homemade miso-ginger dressing
*Wild Rice & Asparagus Soup

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?