.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 21, 2005

 

trivia

I am a big giant dork.

I went to my first-ever trivia night at a bar last night with R*, our friends C* and V*, and their friends B* and A*. Our team won, hands down. Either the other denizens of this bar are really... not that bright, or we are big giant eggheads. Or maybe even both! I hope we'll be able to go back every other Thursday - it's nice to get away from school/work/home stuff and have some beer and good food and act goofy.


Comments:
Sounds kinda fun to me. Maybe Kansas will get something like that. In about 10 years. Sigh. Mostly in Lawrence bars are about 20 year olds picking up other 20 year olds and they're mostly not there for socializing but just to get as drunk as they can in the shortest amount of time they can.

Back in my day, hon, they had a thing called disco. And I tell you what. It was f-u-n! It was about dressing up and stepping out and learning new dances. Everybody was a star.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?