.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

 

party down

Today is my company's Christmas party. We're going to stand around uncomfortably in a restaurant and drink and eat. The only reason I can bear to go is because my favorite coworker and my other favorite coworker and his girlfriend are going to be there. R* isn't going - he expressed concern that he might have a couple of drinks and say something that would get me in trouble. Heh. I can see his point. (Hint: neither of us think the bosses are, um, very bright.)

What else? I've just been constantly sleepy for the last couple weeks, presumably because I don't have to deal with school right now. Happily, I heard on the news this morning that this is the shortest day of the year. So it's all better from here on out.

I've been buying perfume samples on eBay, trying to find a perfume that I really love. So far the closest I've come is True Love by Elizabeth Arden. What I really want is something that smells like Lush Silky Underwear powder, but I haven't found it yet. Laura by Laura Biagiati is pretty good, too.

I didn't make soup and salad last night. R* suggested that we pick up chicken teriyaki from the neighborhood place instead, and (see above for sleepiness) that sounded like a good idea to me. I'll make it tomorrow night instead.

And Thursday, we leave for vacation! Not a moment too soon!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?