.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

 

plan b

What I've been up to:

*Trip to Target wherein I bought $35 worth of Method cleaners. They're very affordable so you should get the idea that this is a whole lot of cleaners.

*Two more personal training appointments that have both included a few minutes where I said, "Whoa, I need to lie down" while spots swam before my eyes. After the first time, I thought it was a blood sugar thing. After the second time, I'm developing a theory that my low-ish blood pressure doesn't like me to get my heart pounding and then transition between sitting and standing too fast. Either way, it makes me feel like a dork.

*Big exam in anatomy class last night. I came away from it feeling like I'd studied all the wrong things. We shall see.

*After exam, had total freakout in lab with some of my classmates about what I will do if I'm not accepted to the nursing program for Fall 2005. Today, I came up with Plan B, which is to apply to Bellevue Community College as well as Shoreline. Surely they can't both turn me down!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?