.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

 

eyeball

I'm not very good at putting on makeup. I don't know if I missed that part of my girl education, or if my mom was a poor role model because her idea of putting on makeup was wearing mascara, or if I was just doomed because I grew up in the Midwest in the 80s. Regardless, I found some eyeshadow that I can wear without looking like a doofus! Thanks, Revlon! In case you were wondering, I'm using the Bronze color. Although I'm thinking I would like Taupe as well.

Comments:
I think it's because you grew up in the Midwest. I don't know what part, but here in Kansas the women have neutered themselves. No makeup, butchered hair, most are at least overweight if not obese.

It's a far cry from TX where I spent my 20s and 30s. Down there you have both the traditional big hair, big boob, small butt women crossed with the Hispanic sexy gals. I had to learn to do makeup every day just to blend in. :) It was fun, though. Now, I still keep it up but I've given up on my nails. I won't need them in nursing school anyway.

Denise

www.thirddegreenurse.typepad.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?