.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

 

at grade

I got the results of last week's lab exam last night - I got 42/50. I was kind of disappointed by that score - I felt like I'd done much better. Oh well. I calculate my grade in the class at 90% right now, which is in no way bad.

I'm having a full-on I Hate My Job day. It's no different than any other day, really. I think I'm just not so much mentally here, because there are so many other things occupying my mind right now. School, registration for next quarter, financial stuff, new TV getting delivered tomorrow which means old TV goes into bedroom which means older TV goes into basement for doing yoga videos, new side door getting installed tomorrow. And, we discovered that since R* works for the Evil Empire, he can get a new Comcast DVR for only the cost of the monthly service! No installation charges or anything!

I'm also trying to concentrate again on my health. I've had three personal training appointments, and it's feeling good so far. And I'm tracking what I put in my face with WeightWatchers online tools again. I'm not sure I would go so far as to say I'm moderating what I eat... but at least I'm tracking it.

Comments:
Good for you for keeping exercise a priority despite how busy it sounds like you are. That is my biggest struggle - getting myself to the gym when I'm already feeling worn down by school and work. you're an inspiration!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?