.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 27, 2004

 

this is not a normal workplace

First of all, I feel honor-bound to say "Hi, Poophead!" to my coworker Andy. Look, you start reading this thing, you're just going to have to take what you get.

Secondly, I would like to reaffirm that this is one of the most fucked-up workplaces I've ever seen. You may think I'm kidding. But try this on for size: A new salesperson started last Monday, had very little chance to interact with much of anyone other than Thing One COO and Thing Two Salesguy. This morning - one week later - she called Thing One and resigned. And the worst sign of all is that I am neither surprised nor upset by this turn of events. Clearly she was too smart to work here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?