.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

 

lush

As I mentioned, I went into the Lush store in Portland (which was a very nice surprise, by the way, I didn't even know it was there until we pulled up outside!). I had a vague idea that I was going to buy some Dream Cream because I'd read somewhere that it was good for eczema. I went in and found the Dream Cream and picked it up, and then wandered around smelling everything. I also picked out Herbalism scrub, and then wandered some more... Eventually a salesgirl came up to me and asked if I wanted a basket, and proceeded to talk me into buying Blonde solid shampoo and H'Suan Wen Hua hair treatment. I am a sucker for the friendly Lush salesgirls - I had a similar experience in Victoria last year.

I am liking all of the products so much that I just ordered a bunch more online! I ordered Marilyn hair treatment (trying to heat up my dark blonde hair), The Strokes styling product, Jungle solid conditioner, Narcotick shower gel, and Sweet Japanese Girl face cleanser. I am a dork. But hopefully a nice-smelling, well-conditioned dork.

In case you were wondering, the coolest thing about Kornblatt's Deli is that there is a cannister of dill pickles on every table. I only had two. Next time, I'll be ready.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?