.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 23, 2004

 

itch itch itch

I'm working on a theory that the ridiculous eczema that plagues me all over my ribs, sides, and back (with an occasional visitation on my hands and chest) is triggered by a food allergy or allergies. And why, you ask? Because despite the extreme heat and humidity I endured in Thailand a couple of years ago, my eczema completely went away while I was there. And other than the heat and humidity (and language barrier, which I really don't think changed the condition of my skin), the primary difference in my circumstances was my diet. I ate virtually no wheat and no dairy the whole time I was there.

So I'm going to try to limit or eliminate dairy and wheat from my diet, and see if my eczema clears up. So far, I'm not doing that well. Turns out a burrito is made out of a flour tortilla, duh, even if I ask for no cheese and no sour cream. Also? Cake has flour in it. Even yummy banana cake with coconut sauce at Monsoon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?