.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

 

three more days

I've got three days to finish up everything for my psych class. Last lecture tonight. My journal for class is pretty close to done, although it could definitely use more work. I've got one more chapter to read, and a whole lot of reviewing to do. Then, final on Thursday, and I'm done with classes for six weeks!

I'm surprised how much textbooks have changed since I was an undergrad the first time around - my textbook has its own website with all kinds of additional information and self-tests and flashcards and review outlines and stuff. It's extremely helpful. I used it extensively for the last test and did really well.

I think I'm back on track with how I'm eating - we've decided that we can relax a little bit on weekends as long as we're eating right during the week. So I had two big dinners on Saturday and Sunday. This does not make for good Monday weigh-ins. This morning I weighed less than I have in the last two weeks - but my WW log does not reflect it. Oh well, at least my pants aren't so full of ass.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?