.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 30, 2004

 

how old are you, anyway?

I'm going to be 29 in a couple of weeks. That means next year, I will be THIRTY. Which isn't too horribly alarming. Yet. But just in case I wasn't done being in my 20s yet, I had a not-old-married-lady weekend.

Friday night I went to yoga class before coming home, then we ordered pizza and watched dreck on SciFi. Yay, dreck!

R*'s band played a show in Tacoma on Saturday night. We drove down fairly early, found the venue, and had some dinner before the band started playing. I discovered that the drink special was Malibu rum and pineapple juice. So I drank several. Because it was yummy. After the band played three sets, it was late late late... we didn't get out of there until almost 2:00am. R* was hungry, as he always is after a show, so we stopped at the Denny's in Fife (you can see the sign from the highway - it's not that we hang out in Fife or anything). For the record, Moons Over My Hammy tastes good when you've been drinking. But it didn't like me back - my stomach hurt. By the time I actually got into bed, it was almost 5:00am.

We slept late on Sunday and got up, had some coffee, and went to get some lunch and to see Hero, the Zhang Yimou movie starring Jet Li. It was really beautifully made. We both enjoyed it. Afterwards, we went home and fell asleep again, and then I made some salad for dinner, and we went back to bed. It's a good way to start the week.

Today is going well health-wise - I started with 19 minutes on the Gazelle (working up to 30 is my short-term goal), had a smoothie for breakfast, and everything else I've eaten today has been on the Core Plan. Go me!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?