.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

 

boring

I have a feeling that this whole blog thing would be much more interesting if I were serially dating or working in emergency medicine or had identical triplets or were a Siamese twin or a transsexual. But instead, I sit at my desk and surf the internet a lot.

My current project, other than doing battle with the cold that is trying to sicken me, is budgeting. I HATE money. Hate hate hate. But, we've put together a budget that will get me on track to save up for nursing school tution, R* can save up for getting the house painted next year, R* will have a reasonable budget to do his music stuff, and we'll chip away at our debt load. This budget is in place until April, at which point R* is considering looking for a new position. Then... ugh, I can't even think about it. It seems like we'll never be out of debt and comfortable.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?