.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 29, 2004

 

watching the weight

I'm doing Weight Watchers with the online tools. I can't abide the idea of going to meetings - I can't handle aggressive cheerfulness, especially not in large groups of women! I'm on week 7 and I've lost 6ish pounds. Which is all right, I guess. I could be following the plan more closely but it's difficult when I'm at work, aka Land of Evil Snacks all day,  and then in class at night. When I neglect to pack appropriate lunch and snacks, I lose all willpower and find myself snarfing down whatever is handy, or alternatively, being afraid to eat anything and feeling my blood sugar nosedive. Happily, the campus vending machine has yummy yummy Diet Dr Pepper on hand.  I love you, Diet Dr Pepper.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?