.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 29, 2004

 

more breathing occurring

Got an update from R* on the work situation - he seems to think the crisis has passed. This is an incredible relief for me. We talked everything through in therapy last night, but honestly I didn't feel much better afterwards - it seemed like things were going to suck no matter what he decided to do. Now, I'm hoping he can stick it out a bit longer, long enough for us to get our ducks in a row.
 
In other news, our friend from Thailand is arriving at the airport early tomorrow morning. This is going to be a challenge - I've got class tonight and the house is a mess. I'm guessing that the first thing she'll want to do upon arriving here is shower, eat, and sleep. I foresee a late night of cleaning house and making up a bed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?